KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Posting on a crowdsourcing site is not the correct protocol for reporting food poisoning incidents, Delaware General Health District's Whittaker said. Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating and set a $512.00 price target on the stock in a research report on Monday, July 16th. Health officials said people who said they ate at the restaurant complained of symptoms ranging from nausea, vomiting and diarrhea after eating at the restaurant between Thursday and Monday.

Chipotle said it planned to reopen the OH restaurant on Tuesday after it deep cleaned the restaurant and removed all exposed foods and single-use equipment, pending approval from the local health department.

The reports come just after the agency had routinely inspected the restaurant on July 26 and found that lettuce and beans were not stored at the right temperature.

"We take all claims of food safety very seriously and we are now looking into a few reports of illness at our Powell, Ohio restaurant", Chipotle spokeswoman Laurie Schalow told Business Insider. As of Tuesday afternoon, it said it had received 368 inquiries related to a "possible foodborne illness outbreak" stemming from the Chipotle location in Powell.

The illnesses haven't been officially linked to Chipotle food consumption. "If this story gains traction, it might have more serious implications for the stock".

Leonard passes physical with Raptors, report says
Green, meanwhile, played 70 games for the Spurs in 2017-18 after missing five games in December due to the groin injury. Leonard, who missed nearly all of last season with a quad injury, reportedly passed his physical, and is Toronto-bound.

That news also surfaced through iwaspoisoned.com when 89 reports and 133 customers reported falling sick.

Last summer Chipotle retrained kitchen workers on food-safety issues after identifying a sick employee as causing a norovirus outbreak that prompted the brief closure of a restaurant in Virginia.

James Marsden, the chain's executive director of food safety, will discuss a this year's Fast Casual Executive Summit, Oct. 7-9 in Seattle, how he is working with the brand to transform its food safety approach.

The website saw a surge in reports following Business Insider's report late Monday that the company had shut down the restaurant due to customer illness reports.


COMMENTS