KXIP vs KKR Live Score

The report, relayed by TMZ, reveals it was Mac's assistant who found him unresponsive and called emergency services.

According to the autopsy report from the L.A. County Coroner's Office, obtained by ET, the rapper died from "mixed drug toxicity", including fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol. The Coroner categorized his death as an accidental overdose.

Miller's personal assistant, making a daily visit to Miller's home in the San Fernando Valley section of Los Angeles, found him unresponsive on his bed at about 11:30 a.m. on September 7, the report states. He was found by his assistant in a "praying position", kneeling forward with his face on his knees.

USA sanctions will not force immediate crisis in Iran
The new sanctions will particularly hurt Iran's oil industry, a crucial source of money for its anaemic economy. Pompeo maintained that despite the waivers, "these sanctions have already had an enormous impact".

Police also discovered a $20 bill with white powdery residue on it inside Miller's pocket, TMZ reported. The rapper died from accidentally overdosing on a mixture of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol. Prince died at 57 in April 2016, and a medical examiner ruled it an accidental overdose, finding fentanyl in his system.

Chance the Rapper, SZA and Miguel were among the artists to perform at a tribute concert at the weekend.

Born Malcom McCormick in Pittsburgh, Mac Miller became a sensation in 2011 with his album "Blue Slide Park", which debuted at No. 1 debut on the Billboard 200 chart. Days before his death, there were reports that he had broken up with his girlfriend, the singer Ariana Grande.


COMMENTS